Exceptional Fibers, Exceptional Deals
October 2nd through October 31, 2023
- Raw Materials: Buy One, Get One Free
- Yarn, Felted/Spinning Wool: Buy Three, Get One Free
Community Crafting, Saturday, October 7, 2023
- What to Craft with Mill Ends
- Saturday October 7th – 10am to noon
- Learn how to transform raw materials into beautiful, functional works of art
- Free event, all ability levels are welcome
In the Salem Area? Visit our store in the Willamette Heritage Center for fabric cuts, wool crafting supplies, gifts, and more.
Fiber Arts Sale and Community Crafting:
- Pendleton Woolen Mill Store
- 8500 SE Mcloughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97222
- 503-535-5786 · WoolenMillStore@penwool.com (phone orders welcome)
- Open Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. · Sunday 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fiber Arts Sale only:
- Pendleton Heritage Mill Store (at the Willamette Heritage Center)
- 1313 Mill Street SE, Suite 110, Salem, OR 97301 · 503-990-7544
- Open Tuesday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Raw materials consists of header, premium strips, scrap strips, selvage, worms and roving. All promotions valid October 1-31, 2023 at the Pendleton Woolen Mill Store in Portland, Oregon, and the Pendleton Heritage Mill Store in Salem, Oregon. Limited to stock on hand; selection varies. Cannot be combined with other offers or applied to previous purchases.