Waste products are sold AS-IS and are not returnable for refund or exchange.
Our supply of by-products depends entirely on what the mill has been working on. Color, quantity, and type of scrap is entirely out of our control.
We will do our best to provide you with a variety of colors but cannot guarantee the presence of any specific pattern or color in mill ends.
Mill End Crafting Supplies
We sell a variety of high quality mill end products which can be purchased at the store, or give us call at (503) 535-5786 to order. Our mill end bins are restocked every Friday morning. Check our Truck Report for the most up-to-date information.
- Click here for the Truck Report: Truck Report
- Descriptions and prices are below photos.
Wooly Worms – $1.00/lb
- Wooly worms are the selvage edges of finished blankets. They are 1/4-1/2 inches wide and 5 feet – 6 feet in length.
Premium Strips – $3.50/lb
- Premium strips are selvage edges from finished merino wool blankets and throw edges. They are 1-2 inches wide, and the length varies.
Scrap Fabric Strips – $0.85/lb
- Scrap strips are fabric strips from a variety of fabrics, wool is not guaranteed. Random size and length.
Header – $5.00/lb
- Maximum phone order quantity is 10 lbs. Header refers to large pieces of wool fabric. Header pieces range between 6-12 inches wide and 5-6 feet long. Fabrics may be napped or unnapped, in a combination of heavyweight or lightweight fabrics.
Selvages – $2.50/lb
Selvage is the trimming from the edges of fabric, available in three different weights:
- Blanket weight – heaviest and thickest
- Apparel weight – medium to light weight
For questions, call the Woolen Mill Store at (503) 535-5786 or email us at WoolenMillStore@penwool.com