Cascade 220® 100% wool yarn.
$11.00 ea, over 30 colors to choose from, solids and heathers!
This affordable and versatile quality yarn can be used for a wide range of projects. We have a rainbow of colors ready for your next project.
Here are all the details:
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz (worsted weight)
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 – 8 / 4.5 – 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 18 – 20 = 4″ (10 cm) (suggested gauge only–yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines)
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 sc = 4″ (10 cm) (13 sc = 4″ (10 cm), 13 sc = 4″ (10 cm)
We have many colors of this yarn! The stock always varies, so call us to find out what colors are currently available.
Cascade Superwash® is a buttery-soft merino. This easy-care yarn has a rainbow of colors to choose from and has great stitch definition! It’s great for kids, afghans, accessories and quick knits.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 128 yds (117 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 (6.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 14 sts = 4″ (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: L (8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 10 scs = 4″ (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Cool.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.
For questions, call the Woolen Mill Store at (503) 535-5786 or email us at WoolenMillStore@penwool.com