Introducing Cascade Yarn
Introducing Cascade 220® 100% wool yarn. Regular $10.00ea, or 2 for $15.00
Over 30 colors to choose from, solids and heathers!
This affordable and versatile quality yarn can be used for a wide range of projects. We have a rainbow of colors ready for your next project.
Here are all the details:
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz (worsted weight)
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds / 200 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 – 8 / 4.5 – 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 18 – 20 = 4″ (10 cm) (suggested gauge only–yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines)
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 14 sc = 4″ (10 cm) (13 sc = 4″ (10 cm), 13 sc = 4″ (10 cm)
Pendleton 3 Ply Yarn – $1.25/oz
This is the yarn Pendleton uses to whip stitch the edges of the blankets. This 100% wool yarn is fingering weight, and is sold by ounce, on the cone. The weight of yarn on each cone varies.
We have many, many colors of this yarn! The stock always varies, so call us to find out what colors are currently available.