Pendleton Wool in Solid Colors
We carry two different types of solid colored 100% wool fabric; Melton and Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool.
- Melton is a woven wool fabric that uses very thick fibers.
- The fabric is durable, water resistant, and wind resistant, making melton wool very popular for use in outerwear.
- The fabric is 54-56 inches wide.
- We carry around a dozen different colors of melton fabric for you to choose from.
Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool:
- Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool is a woven wool fabric that has been Cradle to Cradle Certified by MBDC.
- Eco-Wise has a smooth texture, is slightly lighter than melton and has more drape.
- The width is 54-56 inches.
Please call the store at (503) 535-5786 to place an order or request swatches.
Also available as quilting/applique Layer Cake: 22 – 12″x 12″ pieces, one of each color.
For any other questions, call the Woolen Mill Store at (503) 535-5786 or email us at WoolenMillStore@penwool.com