Pendleton Wool in Solid Colors
We carry two different types of solid colored 100% wool fabric; Melton and Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool.
Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool:
- Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool is a woven wool fabric that has been Cradle to Cradle Certified by MBDC.
- Eco-Wise has a smooth texture, is slightly lighter than melton and has more drape.
- The width is 54-56 inches.
2020 Dusk Blue
M49 Grey Flannel
S97 Charcoal Flannel
Light Brown/Oatmeal Heather
Also available as quilting/applique Layer Cake: 22 – 12″x 12″ pieces, one of each color.
- Melton is a woven wool fabric that uses very thick fibers.
- The fabric is durable, water resistant, and wind resistant, making melton wool very popular for use in outerwear.
- The fabric is 54-56 inches wide.
- We carry around a dozen different colors of melton fabric for you to choose from.