What an amazing opportunity!
We’re teaming up with our friends @BurdaStyle and @PFAFFsewing for a Sew-Along. Imagine—you’ll be expertly coached by Meg Healy as you create a coat with Pendleton Eco-Wise Wool!
At a Glance:
- See how the BurdaStyle Pea Coat pattern (#102 12/2016) is sewn from start to finish
- Both standard and plus size digital patterns included. (Plus Size Pea Coat pattern #138 09/2016)
- How to sew coat pockets with linings and welts
- Attaching various coat collars
- Learn how to extract lining pieces from digital BurdaStyle patterns
- Inserting lining into a coat
- Sewing raglan sleeves
- Hemming using fusible hem tape
This event is FREE. And we can help you with materials over the phone. Details about the event are at the link: https://academy.burdastyle.com/courses/sew-along-coat-couture
And see us for fabrics!